I decided to paint a couple of the sheets. This was mainly due the fact that I had planned to get 4 of same (white) king size sheets to make the screens but there weren’t enough in the shop so instead I got 2 beige and 2 white. I started to paint the beige one with water colour as I really like the colours it makes on the sheets. When it dried it just looked old and interesting like the colours that some of the decayed placed/buildings I’ve looked at are like. I was going to paint the white ones but I then made a conscious decision not too. One of the reasons why was that I felt that because I plan on using them again I really wanted a couple of white screens to be able to use again. Another reason was that they complimented each other quite well when we tried to hang them up the first time.